Ebay is dead to me - Bonanza I love you

I am so sick of ebay! I have to complain and I really believe in positivity and kindness but I have no choice. eBay has the highest fee and terrible user interface and too many stupid restriction. They delete your items without giving you any warning. It feels like they have hired some people to make it hard for people to use ebay! but they have no one solve your problems and issues!
 
Thus I'm so happy to announce I have ended my relationship with ebay and I don't want even one penny things I sell go to their bank account. From now on I will only work with bonanza.com
 
If you don't have any account you should create one now! It's much better website and they treat their customers with respect and it has a way better interface! In every way it's a better marketplace than ebay. join now and let's do business! https://www.bonanza.com/

 
 
 

Comments